Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MAC Plumful FOTD

I'd just like to start by saying a huge thank you to everyone who has followed my blog so far as I just reached 100 followers the other day and in less than a month too which I never anticipated happening! I was afraid of even starting a blog as I thought absolutely no one would follow it so thank you so much everyone! (: 
So now on to the FOTD...


This is one of my staple eyeshadow combinations - I tend to wear this or something very similar when I don't have time to think about what I'm going to use. I find that it works well with almost any pink or plum lipstick and blush which is very handy. My skin is a tad on the pastier side in these photos which is just down to the lighting. I'm definitely not *quite* so pale in real life! I do generally like to embrace the pale but now that it's coming into summer I'm thinking it may be about time to get stuck into some fake tan!


















  Face:
Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Foundation in Bombshell
Benefit Erase Paste in Fair
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl
Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder # 12
Dior Bronze Matte 002 Honey Matte
Chanel Joues Contraste in 56 Tea Rose

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Phloof in inner corner
MAC Jest on the lid
MAC Haux in the crease
MAC Embark in outer corner & crease
Face2 Cake Liner on upper lashline
Clinique Cream Liner on waterline
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
ELF False Lashes 
Laura Mercier Brow Pencil in Blonde

Lips:
MAC Plumful Lipstick
MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Scandelicious (tiny bit)


I really wasn't getting on well with the foundation I used here - Graftobian Hi-Def Glamour Creme. It sunk into all my pores very badly which I've never experienced from a foundation before. I've been testing it out for about a month now and I'm sorry to say that I don't think very highly of it at all. For this reason I'm not too sure yet if I'll do a full review on it. If anyone would really like a review, however, then please do just let me know and in that case I'll be very willing!