Saturday, June 4, 2011

KKcenterhk - Product review part 1 By fashion-beautyx

About a week ago i was sent a few products from KKcenterhk but i have been abit poorly lately so havent been able to do bring myself round to do a review on them, hopefully by the end of this week i'll do a full product review.
Part1: I will show you what products i recieved and a few pictures.
Part2: I will be showing you guys, me wearing these products.

Firstly i just wanted to tell you a little bit about the company and what they sell..
The company is based in Hong Kong and sell a wide selection of products from:
eyelashes
make up
make up brushes
wiggs
false nails
clothes
gift sets..etc


The products i was sent to review:


1. Magical Pearl Powder Eyeshadow - No.15 [PA15]











I absolutely cannot wait to try these out properly, due to being poorly i haven't worn make up in about 4days, which sucks =(
 So i feel and look rough!
So you should deffinatly see a review on these products by Friday.
I am soo excited to try these out. Especially the eyeshadows!


Stay tuned for part2.
In the meantime go check out the website: www.kkcenterhk.com

Holly
xoxo