Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Smoky Plum & Gold Face Of The Day

I don't usually veer away from brown or neutral eyeshadow too often but I did this look on a girl a while ago and thought I'd give it a go on myself. I felt like doing something a bit different to what I would usually do which I think is always a good idea every now and again to prevent falling into a make-up rut! I can see this look being a good option for a night out!






Face:
Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation 20
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20
MAC Prep & Prime Powder
Dior Bronze Matte 002
Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter
NARS Deep Throat Blush

Eyes:
MAC Powersurge Eye Kohl as a base & on waterline
MAC Patina on lid
MAC Vanilla Pigment on inner corner
MAC Sketch & Shadowy Lady mixed together in crease
MAC Beauty Marked (tiniest bit) to darken outer corner
MAC Reflects Gold pressed over Patina on lid
Clinique Cream Liner on top lash line
Chanel Sublime Mascara
Ardell Demi 102 lashes
MAC Dirty Blonde Pencil & Omega eyeshadow on brows

Lips:
MAC Vegas Volt (tiny amount sheered out with finger)
MAC Love Nectar Lustreglass



The lids were much more shimmery but my camera has a great habit of not picking that up!









I hope everyone's having a good week so far. I'm off to see Bridesmaids in the cinema later which I'm looking forward too. It'll be a good distraction from all the rain we've been having here lately. It's been raining practically non-stop for weeks now ): I think I can officially say that summer is non-existent in Ireland!!

If anyone would like to request a look, tutorial, review etc. please feel free to do so! You can leave any requests in the comments or on Formspring which is located on the side of this page.