Thursday, June 23, 2011

KKCenterHK False Lashes Review By ferahfezasfavourites



Hello girls;

a few days ago "KKCenterHK" offered me a pair of false lashes to try and share my opinions.
I said"yes" and they sent so quickly.
I chosed "A 63" natural look lashes.


KKCenterHK is a webshop based in Hong Kong that offers all sorts of beauty products: makeup, eyeshadows, nail stuff, false lashes, wigs and so more.

Here is "A63" lashes.
Click here to see on KKCenterHK
---
My eyes, without lashes and make up.

(The manufacturer assures us that if we use the lashes gently we'll be able to re-use them.)
I really love this lashes,they look so natural and easy to use.


I honestly write this post and really glad to try them.

Thanks KKCenterHK.

(Take a look at their web page, their prizes are really cheap and products are high quality also the shipping is really  quick.)
 
Thank you, ferahfezasfavourites
Check out ferahfezasfavourites blog

http://ferahfezasfavourites.blogspot.com/2011/06/kkcenterhk-false-lashes-review.html