Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tag ~ I love Lipsticks




1. How many lipsticks do you have?
I won't count. That might mean owning up to an addiction :D

2. What was the first lipstick that you ever bought?
One from The Body Shop when I was about 14 I think! I don't know how I remember that.

3. Which is your newest lipstick?
Topshop 'Show Off'

4. What is your favourite lipstick brand?
I like MAC for their huge variety of colours and finishes. Another favourite is Chanel since I don't think their lipsticks can be beaten in terms of texture.

5. Favourite Pink?
I don't wear true pink lipsticks too much. I recently picked up Topshop 'Show Off' lipstick though and I've been liking it a lot so I think that has to be my new favourite pink.




6. Favourite Nude?
I don't actually wear nude lipstick much anymore but I used to wear MAC Patisserie a lot which is a great natural shade. I tend to use this a lot on other people too.




7. Favourite Peach/Coral?
It has to be MAC Vegas Volt which is a fantastic bright coral. This looks great when it's sheered out a bit too so that becomes a slightly softer coral shade.




8. Favourite Red?
Well since red is my favourite lipstick colour I couldn't pick just one! So the three that I love are: Chanel Rouge Allure in Flamboyante, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Monte Carlo and MAC 'MAC Red'.





9. Favourite Hot Pink?
Dior Addict Lipstick in Collection. It looks red in the tube but it goes on as a hot pink.




10. Favourite Brown?
Hmmm.....we've moved on from the 90's I think! :D

11. Favourite Rosewood?
Chanel Rouge Coco in Organdi Rose. This is a lovely rosey shade which is great for a very natural look. My photos don't do it much justice I'm afraid!




12. Favourite Plum?
MAC Plumful. I like this one in winter especially.




13. Other Favourite Lipsticks?
MAC Hibiscus (limited edition), Chanel Rouge Coco in Orchidee, Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Heartbreaker, MAC Milan Mode, MAC Lustering and MAC Media (not one I'd wear on myself too much but I really love dark vampy lipstick shades and this one is beautiful for those that can pull it off!).





14. Favourite Lipglosses?
NYX Round Lipgloss in Doll Pink, MAC Lipglass in Hot House (limited edition), Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Petulant, MAC Ample Pink Plushglass and MAC Love Nectar Lustreglass (looks lovely over coral lipsticks).





I wasn't tagged by anyone - I just thought I would do it anyway. I tag anyone who would like to do this!