Thursday, June 16, 2011

Review of KKCentrehk.com False Lashes By bittenbythebeautybug

I was recently contacted by kkcentrehk.com who offered me the chance to be sent some of their lashes for consideration. I've only recently decided to become a PR friendly blog and I still haven't really nailed down the details of how this is all going to work. The only thing I'm sure of is that my reviews are not going to be more favourable just because I haven't paid for something and that I'll always fully disclose when I haven't paid for an item I'm reviewing or using in an EOTD.

If you haven't heard about kkcentrehk.com, they're a Hong Kong based company who stock a wide range of things on their site from wigs to makeup and of course false lashes. I'd already heard about them because I'd seen reviews of their lashes on other blogs and had even contemplated making an order at one stage.

I can't tell you what their shipping costs or delivery time/reliability is since I haven't ordered from them but I can tell you that the amount of choice on this site is crazy! There are so many lashes to choose from and I found it difficult even choosing which lashes to have sent to me.

In the end I went with product 'ES A500- ES Brand Ten Pairs Of Different Styles False Eyelashes'. It's a pack that has 10 different styles of false lashes.




I think this pack actually has a really good selection of lashes ranging from natural to dramatic. I was only planning on showing you a few pictures of how the lashes look on the eyes but in the end I just decided to take pictures of all of them.

Pair #1:



Pair #2:



Pair #3:



Pair #4:



Pair #5:



Pair #6:



Pair #7:



Pair #8:



Pair #9:


Pair #10:



This pack sells for $7.95USD which I think is quite cheap considering I pay $8 AUD for one pair of Ardell lashes. That being said, the quality of these lashes is not the same as my Ardell lashes. Ardell lashes are made from human hair whereas these are definitely synthetic. Synthetic hair lashes are heavier and aren't as flexible as a natural hair lash.

These also have a thicker band than my Ardell lashes but the band is thinner than my Shu Uemura lashes. I personally prefer lashes with a thinner band as I find them easier to use but it comes down to personal preference.

I still like these lashes and I think they're a good way to play around with different styles of lashes as there's such a good selection in this pack. I actually found a few styles that I wouldn't normally have chosen but which look great when worn. I think these multi packs are also great for those of you who tend to wear lashes on a daily basis as it's an alternative that won't break the bank!

I'll still be purchasing my Ardell Wispies and Demi-Wispies for special occassions such as weddings but I can see these lashes being used on nights out. You'll probably even see a few of these pop up in some of my EOTD's.

If you're interested in checking these out then click here. I noticed that kkcentrehk.com also stocks brands such as Ardell, Revlon and Red Cherry so if I make a purchase from them in the future I'll be sure to include details of delivery times and postage charges.

Are you a false lashes kind of girl or is this a look you tend to pass on? I'm not one of those people who wears false lashes all the time but I do like to pull them out for special occassions or the odd night out.

Thank you,  bittenbythebeautybug
Check out bittenbythebeautybug blog

http://bittenbythebeautybug.blogspot.com/2011/06/review-of-kkcentrehkcom-false-lashes.html