Monday, June 6, 2011

Top Ten Favourite Summer Nail Polishes












































From Left to Right:

Orly Rage - An amazing metallic rose gold. I love metallic nails in summer as they really catch the sunshine. This is equally pretty at Christmastime.

OPI Dim Sum Plum - I love this deep pink shade for toes in particular.

Orly Fancy Fuchsia - This is more vibrant in person than it looks in photos. Texture is a bit goopy but I really love the colour. It's a gorgeous Barbie pink.

Barry M Lemon Ice Cream - I did a post about this one a while back. It's a nice cheery yellow (:

CND Guava - A lovely peach. It's quite a soft colour so it's a good option for something which is still bright but not fluorescent or over the top. CND polishes are great quality too.

Revlon Tropical Temptation - I think this is the perfect coral shade. It doesn't have too much red, pink or orange in it - just the perfect balance!

Rimmel Coralicious - This is more of a red coral. I like this one on my toes especially with Tropical Temptation on my fingers.

Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream - A gorgeous sky blue!

Essie Coat Azure - This is a medium blue with a slight bit of shimmer. It definitely reminds me of the sea!

Rimmel Sky High - A nice medium turquoise colour.


Hope you like my picks for summer!