Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ColorBar's Perfect Gloss range-Review

Hey beauties.....what's up?

I'm really very very happy to get 80 followers. I'm actually jumping to and fro the room filled with happiness and excitement.

How about knowing about a lovely glossy shade. This shade from ColorBar's Perfect Gloss range is 002 Sweet Dreams.

It seems as if it is kind of a creamy pinkish purple shade but actually it is baby pink and is very light which suits me well. I bought it just about 2-3 months ago as a daily use product (about three days in a week).

It's kind of a natural pink and sometimes it feels that I am with my natural lips only.

As a daily use product it should actually be light only even for the working ladies who need to wear lip color every day. Here is the swatch....

The packing is good and it's quite comfortable on applying.

I love it's fragrance too...

It costs only Rs 125 for 6 ml and I've used many from this range.

This is how it looks on applying it.....(above).