Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to meeee! =)

Hey all,
It was my birthday recently, so here are a few pics for you all to see.
My Birthday flowers, from my boyfriend <3
He knows i love butterflies =)

What i wore to dinner with him.

We went to a Japanese place, and this was my desert, it was just too adorable!! From the left; Black sesame ice cream, Green tea cake with cream, strawberry yoghurt and fresh fruit, all served on a boat-like dish. 
The next night my family took me to a Vietnamese place, i love Vietnamese food <3

Can you guess how old i am by the number of candles? (and no i'm not two!)



Before you leave, meet my new baby cousin- William.
He is so adorable and tiny, his head is literally the size of a hand?!

He was born a few days before my birthday, Hurray for September born babies =)
Lots of love <3 xX