Friday, September 17, 2010

Lakme Face Magic Daily Wear Souffle- Review

Hi ladies

Hope everyone is doing well. Very busy these days!! Anyways, weekend has arrived once again and I'm gonna rest for two days to shake off all my weariness. Terrible weather going on here. Rain Rain and only rain!!! Haven't seen a ray of sunlight since the past 2-3 days. But rains are also fun. Isn't it??

Today's review is all about Lakme Face Magic:Daily Wear Souffle. I read about this product in a magazine. It was for getting a dewy kind of look. I found it quite interesting and bought it about 3 months ago.


WHAT I LIKE:

If I'm in a great hurry this is easy to use and works like a cream+compact+liquid foundation.

Also contains bit of moisturizer.

The bottle is cute.

WHAT I DON'T LIKE:

My purpose was not fulfilled. It isn't that effective (For me). One of my friends also used it and she found it quite nice. 


The color is too dark for my complexion. Gives sought of a tanned look.

When I used it for the first time it formed patchy spots on my skin.

It was only for Rs 99. Really inexpensive??

       





WILL I BUY IT AGAIN?? Hmmmmm....I'll have to think. Most probably NO.

So ladies this was all about Lakme Face Magic. Overall I didn't like it that much but maybe you should give it a try. Has anyone of you used it? If yes....don't hesitate to share your views. Hope it works for you. Enjoy the weekend guys!!