Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lakme- Hair Streak Instant Hair Highlighter for cool hair!!

 Hi guys,

  Happy Eid in advance to all my visitors......Very exited and even tensed a little.....Eid is coming and I'm confused about what sought of a makeup should I put on. Mainly the color scheme is white or pink. Anyways we'll see that. But the hair thing I've decided....

This time maybe I'm gonna apply Lakme Hair Streak instant hair highlighter ( Ritu Beri N1 ).

Afraid of coloring your hair, a sudden invitation for a party or in functions, no time to color your hair......No probs! Try this and highlight your hair for a day or even for few hours for sheer pleasure and happiness. We can use it to accent our natural hair or to play with our looks. Use it in any way you like and get gorgeous cool, hair.

The salesgirl showed me two shades- Brown and golden and I chose the Golden one. I bought it about a year ago and at that time it's cost was  Rs 200.

DIRECTION OF USE: Just select the section to be highlighted and brush color through from root to end.

When you've applied it for the day or certain hours; shampoo your hair and it'll easily come out. When I applied it for the first time i was quite excited as my looks had really changed......

For best results apply to dry hair.

This highlighter does not harm the hair at all and it's really good for me because I hardly color my hair. The brush is similar to a mascara and it's very easy to use.

Key Ingredients: Aqua, Tocopheryl Acetate & polyvinylpyrrolidone (whatever this is....)

This is my last post before Eid and happy Eid to everyone once again.

So ladies did you like this product? Try it and rate it:

Example: rakhshanda 4/5