Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Festival Look and 100 FOLLOWERS!

Hi lovelies and beauties, Happy Eid once again.

Wow at last 100 followers( now 111)! Yippppeeee!

Never imagined that this day will come......I think it's a feeling which only I can understand or the one who comes over this day. When I was new to this world of blogging never ever thought of getting 100 followers.A very very very big thanks to all my lovely followers. Oh thank you soooo much all of you.

Anyways, lets talk a bit about Eid...... A fabulous but busy day after 30 days' fast, this beautiful day comes all over the world with the message of peace, love and patience.

It was my sweet reader Nisha, who insisted me to show my festival look.

Basically I'm a shy person and felt some hesitation to expose my look out here, but I had to respect my sweet reader's feeling.

So this was my look for this festival. I wore this traditional white chooridar pyjama suit and some jewelery. I applied light makeup. Here it goes-

FACE

Chambor Stick foundation

Revlon skin smoothening compact powder

CHEEKS

Colorbar pink blush

Lo'real Paris Magic Pearl Powder

EYES

Chambor stick foundation in place of primer

Lakme eye color quartet/Desert rose on eyelid

Chambor Ombre A Paupieres Trio Dazzling SPHINX 29 on brow bone

Colorbar eyeliner

Revlon- LashFantasy mascara

Fuso lashes

LIPS

Colorbar lipliner- Politely pink

Maybelline Watershine diamond lipstick- Iridescent pink

This was the whole look:

Hey i'm not that good in makeup art but this is what I could do so don't hesitate to share your honest views about it......Your comments will help me improve. Till then goodbye.