Tuesday, September 28, 2010

LAUNCHING MY NEW JEWELLERY WEBSITE!!!

Hello everyone =)

I missed you all! Uni has started and it's all about "balancing time" once again... *sigh* I'm going to be ever so busy this year :( I have been in and out of blogging, reading your posts here and there but never enough time to leave a comment, I hope you all understand <3

What have i been doing for the past few weeks? See for yourselves!! Click me <-- my website

This is my new website Kawaii Crystals! Please do check it out! I will be selling all my special creations on that site. www.kawaiicrystals.blogspot.com

Here are some sneak peaks of what you could own =)
The Golden friendship bracelet
See here

Born a Princess
See here
I would love to hear some feedback as i know all my readers are so so supportive and i wouldn't have even decided to sell my creations if it weren't for all your positivity! Plus you can follow my site to receive updates and to see my latest creations.

Most of the jewellery on my site will be unique, it will be stated under each item whether its a one-off item or not, meaning  you'll be owning something unique and only YOU will have =) 

I shall be back to the blogging world in a week or so, as of now, i need to adjust to uni again >.<

Lots of love! <3 xX

Website: www.kawaiicrystals.blogspot.com