Monday, September 20, 2010

YSL pure Coral vs Revlon Coral Reef

I have an obsession for Coral. I've been looking for the perfect coral lipgloss for ages now, and i've found it!
 This YSL pure coral lipgloss is my absolute favourite coral at the moment and i absolutely love it! The colour is enough without applying lipstick first and it's long-lasting and super glossy! A definite 5/5.
YSL pure coral lipgloss £20.50
YSL PUR Coral; It comes out so nice!

I bought Revlon's Coral Reef with hope that I have found a cheaper dupe of YSL PUR Coral, however it didn't go according to plan...
Coral Reef
Revlon Coral Reef
Coral Reef actually came out more orange... and the gloss wasn't very nice. I don't know if this makes sense, but it came out patchy on my lips? I had to reapply a lot to even out the colour. It was also really sticky and it just didn't work out for me...
I bought it for £6.99 so I'm not that upset. Overall: 2/5

YSL is by far the best shade of coral lipgloss i've tried! <3

Until next time my beautiful bloggers, 
Lots of love xX <3