Thursday, September 30, 2010

Maybelline seashore frost eyeshadow- Review & Swatch

Hi lovelies,

So what's going on...Yee very happy and exited about the CWG being held in New Delhi this year....I'll surely go there and is anyone else also going.....Hope we'll meet each other!!He He!

Anyways yesterday i went to shop a lil(yeah not much) and I got two three things out of which one was a Maybelline eyeshadow set- Seashore frosts shades.

It consists of four shades plus two applicators. I've got two three more Maybelline shadows which weren't that nice so I hesitated a little before buying this one...But the shades attracted me so I did get it. This is kind of a full eye makeup set...OK let's go on.

1. The first one is meant for the lid and. It is blue with a slight tinch of purple in it. I really like this shade coz it's quite pigmented and shows up well. You can get a subtle look on using this. It's good so i would give it a like.


2. The second one is for the crease, pinkish purple or better say mauve in color. Not as pigmented as the first one. Applying this along with the blue one gives a casual look. I like this color..Dull purple.So this deserves a like and even a bit of dislike.


3. The third one meant for the brow bone is not shimmery but matte in nature. Baby pink in color,it is not as pigmented as the rest and I literally have to dig it out a little to show it up.....Applying these three you get a classic look. Sounds interesting!!! I don't like it much so in my opinion it gets a dislike.


4. This last one is a sea green shade and I love this one as it is nicely pigmented, shows up, shimmery.....So a like. Applying all these in their respective places you get a dramatic look...Hmm let's try that too.

The two applicators are comfortable to use.

I love the packaging.

It cost me only Rs 240($5.25 approx.) which is very reasonable coz the shades in it are the ones which we quite often require.

here are the swatches( My silly camera is not working well so the shades are looking very dull which they are not)

So overall this set did not disappoint me and I'm really eager to try on the looks which I'll surely share with you guys....Ah love this world of blogging!!!

So ladies has anyone else also tried this....If yes which other shades do you have???Which shades out of these do you like or dislike??? Take care and goodbye for now.