Monday, September 27, 2010

VLCC SKIN DEFENSE SANDAL CLEANSING MILK- REVIEW

Sorry friends for keeping you all wait for a new post.

Last few days were very busy and I was quite tensed due to some reasons. I missed my readers and friends, now I'm here with something useful.

I bought this VLCC Skin Defense Sandal cleansing milk because I was highly impressed by company's other products like it's massage cream, face packs and even the face wash.

What the company claims-

This refreshing, non foaming cleansing milk is enriched with the goodness of Sandalwood, Almond & Indian Berberry extracts.It deep cleanses, nourishes and heals the skin.

Method of use-

Massage gently in circular motion with a small amount of this cleansing milk on the face & neck. Remove with damp cotton. Ideal for all skin types, but better for normal to dry skin.

Ingredients-

Indian Berberry Ext, Lodhra Bark Ext, Red Sandalwood Ext, Fenugreek Ext, Almond oil.

My own experience-

After using this product, I can tell that it's the best cleanser I have ever used. It totally justifies what it it claims. 

What I like in this product?

It can remove all the makeup very easily expect the water proof makeup(which is a little tough)

                                                                I applied kajal:

                                     Then I removed it with this cleanser.Great job! Isn't it?? 

I love the it's light smell.

It's gentle and I feel fresh after using it.

The price is worth the product- Rs 115 only


The consistency is neither runny nor thick.

Does not dry my skin after I remove my makeup.

What I don't like-

This product removes face makeup and eye shadows completely but it does not remove water proof mascara or eye liners easily.


It is a lotion based cleanser so it wouldn't be as good for oily skin as it is for normal to dry skin.

Will I buy it again?

yes of course, I have finished the last one and just bought this new bottle. I love this cleansing lotion.

So beauties, what's your view about this product, I really want to know it & I'll surely recommend it to all of you to try this product.