Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gold and Blue Glitter Eye Look and ES False Eyelashes Review By Confessions of Beautyholic


I received this pair of Thermidor False Eyelashes from http://www.kkcenterhk.com and I did a glitter eye look to go with them, as they deserved a bit of glam! I love the sparkly rhinestones on the corners!

This pair of eyelashes cost only $1.80 and they are re usable. You can get them here

KK Center HK has tons of different eyelashes for a very reasonable price. I am in love with the glitter ones... I need to get them!

Source: KK Center HK

Source: KK Center HK

And if you are a nail polish fanatic like me, you can also find lots of nail art accessories. They are as cheap as chips! (Actually, some are cheaper than chips!). They ship internationally and I reckon I received everything within 2 weeks.


I am in love with the effect of these false lashes. If you've seen some of my before pictures on previous posts, you'd know that I have no lashes at all and these false lashes really make me feel beautiful! 


Please don't mind the sloppy application, I am still learning how to apply false eyelashes. I am having a bit of trouble using tweezers. If you have some tips on how to apply false lashes, please leave me a comment below!

To achieve this eye look, I simply applied a light brown eyeshadow from MAC on the crease, blending in a wind-shield motion with a blending blush.

Then, I applied this awesome glitter glue from Wimpernwelle on my eye lid and applied the gold glitter half way with a regular eyeshadow brush, patting it on top of the glue. 

Next, I applied the blue glitter from Wimpernwelle on the corner of my eyes on top of the gold glitter, to blend it a little. 

I bought this gold glitter from Coastal Scents. Coastal Scents glitters are amazing - they stay put all day, with no fall out and particles are so small! You can see the size difference between the blue glitter from Wimpernwelle and the gold glitter from Coastal Scents.

I used Duo Lash Adhesive to glue the eyelashes and they stayed put until I removed them.


I am in love with the shape of these eyelashes. I don't normally wear false lashes, but now after seeing these results, I will definitely start wearing them more often!

Do you wear false eyelashes?

Thank you,  Confessions of Beautyholic
Enjoy KKCENTERHK's stuffs
This is Confessions of Beautyholic's blog

http://www.confessionsofabeautyholic.com/2011/01/gold-and-blue-glitter-eye-look-and-es.html