Thursday, January 13, 2011

KKCenterHK False lashes By Lene

Hey hey readers :)
Not so long Maggie from KKCenterHK approached me to try out some falsies from the brand ES. I’ve never tried lower lash line falsies so I was really interested trying those. Here is a close up of the two styles I got. First the A021 bottom falsies with a clear band, they have a crossed style. Next is the A222 handmade natural looking lashes with a clear band as well.

I combined the two types, but didn’t use the full bottom lashes for each eye. I cut them in halves for the lower lash line :) ~ thought it would look more natural.
I really love the lower lash line falsies, it’s the first time I see myself with bottom lashes and it made me more jealous of people with full lashes! (I usually don’t put any mascara on my bottom lashes, since it only accentuates I don’t have any :x )
Now for the quality of the upper natural lashes, the hairs are very soft, they look very natural and blend in well with my own lashes. I liked the clear band, but the band was also the downside of the lash type. It was not much curved, so I had to bend and flex it a little before applying. But I made it work :)
Next the lower lashes.. I was afraid they would be too long and unnatural looking, but it had a perfect length! The band is clear so it it looks good even if you practically have no lower lashes like me to hide the band.
Overall I found it a very nice experience to try out bottom lashes. The KKCenterHK websites also sells all sorts wigs and make-up besides false eyelashes. Prices are reasonable too, the package took approximately 2 weeks to get to The Netherlands.
Hope you liked the review :)
This post contains products that are sponsored and sent by a company – read the disclaimer page for more information.
                                                                                        

 Thank you,  Lene
Enjoy KKcenterHK'S stuffs
This is Lene's blog

http://everythingism.net/2011/01/10/kkcenterhk-false-lashes/