Wednesday, April 6, 2011

KKCenterHK.com Wig & Lashes Part II By Vanessa

I got a few more hair pieces from kkcenterhk.com, you can see my original post HERE where I tested out a top hair piece that had soft side swept bangs. I love this site! They have affordable wigs and faux bangs/fringes, and it's fun to play with different looks, or for Halloween. The one thing I really love about the long full wig with the curls, is that it's almost to my actual hair so it looks real.

Here are the links to the two that I got: Long wavy hair, full wig ($16.58) in shade/color #2T33 and Long side bangs ($3.80) in shade/color #4. The long side bangs was way too dark to my hair color now, it was pretty much black, so excuse the color difference, but you can get an idea of how it would look like.

I love their lashes as well! I used it in my previous FOTD.

My makeup in these photos: NYX Cream Blush in "Glow" on cheeks, MAC "Ruby Woo" lipstick with Jafra lipliner in "Fire Red", Luminess Air Brush in #3 and #6, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, Korres Mascara.


This one was too dark :(