Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Review: kkcenterhk eyelashes LLS Brand A3 By london's boutique

Hii, today I'm going to review false lashes that I received from kkcenterhk. Maggie from kkcenterhk contacted me. In the email she wrote "We will not ask you to write some good evaluation." I'm glad that she said that because it shows that she is not one of those people who would get angry over a negative review. Thank you for sending them to me. :}
The first one is ES Brand A99 and the second one is LLS Brand A3. I really love the pink packaging on the second one, it looks super cute ^_^ The first one looks too plain, but that doesn't matter too much.
Here are the babies! :) 
I'm going to review the second one, LLS Brand A3.  
 Here is a close up of it.  I really like the shape and design of it :)
I  wish that the lashband is transparent so that it looks more natural on my eyes.
The right one looks so much longer than the left one, but oh well! You can't tell the difference unless you scrutinise someone's face. I tried to trim it the same size but obviously I failed. 
I have to admit that I don't like the looks of this. It's too long and heavy for my eyelidsmaking my eyes look droopy. 
Oh it took me forever to put on these eyelashes! The lash band was so thin and bendy. Other bloggers find it easy to apply falsies with thin, bendy lashbands, but I find it amazingly hard. It doesn't stick onto the position that I want it to be on. It's so fiddly. >< 
I prefer the lashbands to be shaped, soft and flexible! I hope that makes sense to you.
 By the way, that isn't my natural skin, I had to add foundation, concealer and everything
to cover my scars and blemishes. But anyway, I like how the falsies look when I look down.
 Shame that it's too long and heavy for my eyelids.

I rate this product 2/5! 
It retails for $12.50 and to me, that's  expensive for false eyelashes >< I normally just buy £3 falsies from my local drugstore. I adore the style of it, but it just doesn't suit me at all. I don't feel comfortable wearing it because it's too heavy. I hope that the first box of eyelashes will be better than this one.  These are all my opinion. I don't like it as much, but you might. :) I might add one pair to my giveaway so 
you can review it if you wish. <3
 
Thank you,  london's boutique
Check out  london's boutique blog
http://londons-boutique.blogspot.com/2011/01/review-kkcenterhk-eyelashes.html