Wednesday, April 6, 2011

(Spring: Fresh Faces) The Classic Bombshell, 03.23.11 By gessoscientist

Yesterday was my big photoshoot day working on hair and make-up with a local photographer. I decided to practice and post! I think the look has an innocence about it that goes well in the springtime, as well as every season! It's classic, and it works! A few nights before, I also practiced on a friend, hair and all. It turned out well, and, the shoot went fantastic! I'll be posting some 'teasers' up for you guys soon. For now, enjoy this!
This is my ongoing project I'll be posting about ASAP!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
La Femme Blush-On Rouge in Pink
Laura Gellar Baked Body Frosting in Sugar Glow
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Orb, Vanilla, Omega, and Copperplate eyeshadows
Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in True Black
Wet n' Wild brow pencil in Taupe
KKCenterhk A852 lashes
Revlon Fabulash mascara

Lips:
MAC Brick liner
MAC Russian Red lipstick

And, bonus pictures of Erin's hair and make-up:

Thank you, gessoscientist
Check out gessoscientist Blog

http://gessoscientist.blogspot.com/2011/03/spring-fresh-faces-classic-bombshell.html