Friday, June 10, 2011

Review : ES False Eyelashes A500 from Kkcenterhk By drugstoreandbargainlover

A couple of months ago Maggie from Kkcenterhk contacted me again and asked me if I wanted to review some of their eyelashes. Of course I said yes and she let me choose any style I wanted from the brand ES again. I chose the style A500, because there are 10 different pairs of eyelashes in the box. Cool, huh? ;)


We’ll start with the packaging as always. These eyelashes come in a nice little box that holds 10 pairs of false eyelashes and of course there's a seperate tray that's shaped like a human eye for each eyelash. Again, like with the packaging of the A24 lashes from ESthe instructions on the back of the box are weird. It seems like they've used an online translator and the instructions don't really make sense. You can search online for tutorials on how to apply false eyelashes, but there are some people who know nothing about that, so the instructions in the back of the box should make sense for these people. Here’s what the box looks like :



Nice and simple packaging. Now on to the lashes! I used the first pair and the 8th pair. Both pairs are pretty easy to put on and they look nice and quite natural, but they give you luscious lashes at the same time. They need a little bit of trimming if your eyes are kinda small, but if you have bigger eyes than me you won't need to trim these at all. I also love the black band that they have, it's easier to hide it with black eyeliner. The only thing I don't like very much is the fact that the band is a bit thick, so during the first 2-3 minutes of wearing the lashes it felt weird, but after that I got used to them. Although the band is a bit thick, I noticed that it's flexible too, so it easily adjusts to the shape of your eye. Wanna see some scary close up pics? No foundation, concealer or filled in eyebrows (except for the last pic, where I've filled my eyebrows a little bit) , so please be nice :) I got the 1st pair on the left eye and the 8th pair on the right eye :




(yikes, horrible eyeliner application lol! I was in a hurry because I didn't want to lose daylight)

These lashes retail for $7.96 and you get 10 different pairs of lashes. I've used these 2 pairs twice so far and they're holding up pretty good, so if you take care of them they will last for a few uses. That makes these eyelashes pretty affordable. I can't compare them to expensive lashes simply because I haven't tried any, but they're definitely good value for money and I'm happy to use them. Would I buy them? Yes, this box contains 10 different pairs of lashes, so I have every style I would possibly need.


J affordable                                                        L the band is a little bit thick  
J most pairs are quite natural                                                   
J almost don't need trimming
J easy to put on
J fit the shape of your eye easily
J nice, simple box
J last for a few uses if you're careful
J the band is black, easier to hide it


Thank you so much Maggie and Kkcenterhk for offering me the oppurtunity to try these lashes! :) Do you own these eyelashes? If not, would you try them? :) 





Thank you, drugstoreandbargainlover
Check out drugstoreandbargainlover blog

http://www.drugstoreandbargainlover.com/2011/06/review-es-false-eyelashes-a500-from.html