Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chambor Enriched Rivitalizing Makeup(liquid foundation)




Hello everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend!!! And all set for Diwali....Wish you all a very Happy Diwali in advance.

Foundations are a must in a makeup kit and no makeup is done without using foundations…Isn’t it?

Today I'm gonna review the Chambor liquid foundation.

What it claims: A lightweight and bendable foundation which helps to restore skin firmness and fight free radicals. This moisture- rich creamy formula modifies visible signs of aging and stay put for a radiant look all day long. Dermatologist tested.

My experience-

I must say it is all so true.

This is the best foundation I have ever used….I’ve tried many brands but this is better than all. It’s got SPF 18 which is very good.

The formula is not too creamy and it’s very light weighted. Gives a matte look. The shade matches my skin complexion perfectly and it is highly bendable. Lasts for the whole day and it is even better than Chambor’s stick foundation.

The pump up bottle is very comfortable. The long SPF protects my skin from sun damage and I love all products which protect my skin.

Price: Rs 800- 850.

The price is reasonable and this is my second bottle. It gives perfect moisture and is great for normal, dry and even oily skin.

                                                                              before

It has a lovely fragrance!! The foundation exactly matched my skin tone.Gives a perfect glow to my skin leaving it flawless and radiant.The glow can be seen on the skin clearly.I need a very light touch of compact powder in summer and monsoon but in winter it can be used without any compact.The coverage is amazing.I love this foundation.

                                                                               after  

These days I’ve heard a lot about Revlon Colorstay foundation so really wanna try it out too and I’m even eyeing Mac studio fix….but I'll have to think some time about changing this lovely foundation from any other foundation.

Will I purchase it again? Of course yes. I'll have been trying other brands also but this will be my favorite till I don't get a better foundation than it.

So ladies which foundations do you use and which ones are your faves?? Have you used this foundation and what is your experience with this product?