Thursday, October 7, 2010

EOTD & FOTD (Requested by my lovely readers)

Hi pretty and lovely ladies

Hope you all are happy at your places. Some times it feels strange and amazing that we all bloggers who belong to so many different continents and countries but are all together in our  world of blogging. Our feelings, our happiness and our passion are all attached with each other. Really it's only possible because of Internet and blogging. Isn’t it?

Anyways today I’m here with a new activity and it's all for you because you guys insisted me do this look. So here I have tried my new Maybelline Seashore palette on my eyes.

I have chosen only two shades with a golden one.

I took the blue shade for the inner corner of my eyelid then applied some golden shade and green shade on the outer corner of my eye lids.

I blended them with my Vega eyeshadow brush and applied black eyeliner.

I applied green shadow on the half of my lower lid and blue on the other half and then applied mascara.

When I had bought this shadow, I was not completely satisfied and didn't know that it will give me such a great result.


Products used (eyes):

Chambor stick foundation in place of primer

Maybelline Seashore frost Quad

Lakme Desert Rose Quad (only golden)

Revlon eyeliner- Black Beauty

Loreal Extra Volume Collagene Water proof

Revlon false lashes

Vega eye shadow brush


Face:

Chambor liquid foundation

Colorbar Cosmic Rose blusher

Revlon compact powder

Lips:

Colorbar+ Street Wear gloss(mixed)

Colorbar lip liner- Politely pink

Now after this look I'm completely satisfied with this product and very happy with it. But…but  but..the satisfaction will only be complete if you guys would like it. So I’m very keen to know that what do you think about this look.

Hope you all like it. Enjoy this week!!!