Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ponds moisturizing cold cream and Dove anti perspirant deodorant- Review

Hi ladies,

How is everyone? Hope all is well...!

Today I'm reviewing two products which I had bought recently.

So the first one is Ponds moisturizing cold cream.


I had asked Tanveer about what to use in winters coz just like my mom my skin also gets dry in winters and she had recommended to use this cream.

What it claims: moisture+ nourish+ protect

Moisture- Ponds' quenching moisturizers with Sodium PCA and glycerin that gently moisturize skin and maintain the skin hydration balance.

Nourish- Skin nourisher with soya protein, sunflower oil and skin lipids for soft supple skin.

Protect- SkinInsta- shield with mineral oil, Emmolients and sillicone conditioners protects skin from harsh winters and preserves its youthful beauty.

It is dermatologically tested.

How to use: Gently massage it on your face and neck in upward circular motions twice daily.

I was not too sure whether it is good or not so I picked up a trial pack of 30 ml just for Rs 27.

I've used it twice and found it great for winters...It's a bit sticky which is good for dry skin.

The bottle is so cute...white and blue combination.

Till now I haven't found any cons in it and I'll surely use it in winters.

Thanks a lot Tanveer my mom is very satisfied with this and has decided to buy the big bottle after using this pack. She liked Nivea cream for winters but this one is better than that.So if you guys have dry skin in winters you should surely try it and if you have how did you find it to be??

So now let's come on to the second product- Dove anti perspirant deodorant 1/4 moisturizing cream in grapefruit and lemongrass scent.


I've used deodorants from Faa, Eva and Spinz...so thought of trying out something new and picked up this.

It is dermatologically tested.

It gives a 24 hr protection which is almost true.

It has got a light smell which is a good thing as I usually don't prefer strong smelling deos....they really give me a headache!

The fragrance is lovely and the packaging is good.

Price: Rs 160

This is one of the best deodorants I've ever used...So have you guys used it??