Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Festival look: Golden and black combo

Hi dear friends and readers

There are a lot of festivals coming in India very soon, like Diwali, Eid-ul-zuha and then Christmas. A lot of happiness & excitement is in the atmosphere. People of my country are the most energetic ones in this world especially for celebrating festivals, and ladies? Ohhh they always wait for these festivals because it gives them such a big chance of to look beautiful.

So ladies what are you thinking about? How is your preparation for the coming festivals?

Now when the atmosphere is festive so I thought why not post a festive look for my readers?

I have tried here a different look which can surely insist you to try it for any special occasion. Black & golden are the most favorite colors of any festival so I have chosen the combination of both shades here.

And yes, I wore a nose ring which has given an amazing change in my look. A very small piece of jewelry but is able to give you a pretty look.

I applied an amazing shade which is the combination of black and golden but not very shimmery, it’s a little dull.I got this wonderful shade from my Rimmel trio.

It’s a simple formula of the makeup that if you have applied heavy makeup on your eyes the rest of part has to be light. The main exposure will be your eyes so I applied a very light touch of blush and lip-gloss.


Products I used here.

 For eyes-Chambor stick foundation in place of primer

Rimmel Silk eye shadow trio

Revlon kohl black

Revlon eyeliner- Black Beauty


Revlon Lashfantasy mascara


Revlon false lashes

Vega eye shadow brush



For face-

Chambor liquid foundation 

Revlon compact powder

Chambor blusher

Loreal face magic pearl powder


For lips-

Street wear Lip gloss


                                                            This was the final look:

So ladies I hope you would like this look and if it can inspire you, try for your festivals.  Have a good day!!!