Tuesday, October 5, 2010

WHICH FAIRNESS CREAM WOULD YOU PREFER......

Hi ladies,

I hope you guys would have enjoyed the weekend. Commonwealth Games has started and India has already won three four golds and two three silvers and three bronze too. We have also won the first test cricket against Australia so there are a lot of good news and hope this will go on.

So lets talk about today's post. Yesterday my neighbor Kiran consulted me to suggest her about any good fairness cream. She had been using the Ponds white beauty cream before and she was not satisfied with it. She has an oily and dark skin with lot of dark spots and blemishes. She admitted that before using this cream her skin was in worse condition and after using two and three bottles, she has got some difference in her skin but it's the human nature that wants more and more.


I learned Kiran’s experience about this product-

This comes in a nice bottle (She had the small sized one)

It’s not sticky at all so very nice for oily and combination skins.

She loves its nice smell.

She realized some good effects after using this and it was showing very clear on her face so it can be honestly said that she hasn't wasted her money.

Some minus points on this product-

It gives a dry effect after applying on the face so it’s not for dry skin at all.

Kiran couldn't completely get rid of her dark spots and blemishes so that is the other minus point.

         I suggested another fairness cream: Olay natural white which I bought for a try but got it to be very nice for my skin.

What the product claims-

It’s formula with triple nutrient system-vitamins B3,pro 85 & E nourish your skin to reduce the appearance of dark spots and dullness for a healthy-looking natural fairness that glows.

It has light & non greasy texture that absorbs easily to help nourish your skin with nutrients.

It also contains sunscreen ingredients that helps protect skin from harmful UV rays.

Direction of use-

Use twice a day on a clean face and neck.

My own experience with this product-

I agree that I have a fair skin and never have had any dark spots but a couple of months ago, I found some brown spots on my forehead and it had made me restless. After some research with magazines and internet I decided to buy this one and thankfully can say that I’m not disappointed at all.

What I like-

I started with the trial pack which was in a cute tube.

The packaging of this product is quite comfortable and nice.

I love its light smell.

It feels little bit greasy when we apply it but after 2-3 minutes it’s not greasy at all.

It makes my skin smooth and soft.

It’s really effective and I have clearly seen the difference in my skin after almost half a tube.

My brown spots are completely gone.

I think the cost is worth the effect of this cream: Rs 99 for 20 gm tube.

I can’t say about the fairness claim honestly, I think Kiran will tell about it.

No dislikes.( My own experience)

 But yes I’m not too sure how it will work for too much oily skin. But as it is not greasy at all so it is good for oily skin also.

Will I purchase it again?

I think yes…whenever I’ll need to.

So ladies guess even you should try this cream and share your honest views about it.