Sunday, October 17, 2010

Colorbar eyshadow quad- Review and swatches

Hi guys!!!!

Hope everything  and everyone is well....And guess you all had a lovely weekend. And yeah happy belated Dussehra to all my Indian readers.

So today I'm here with this Colorbar Shimmer bar eyeshadow+blusher quad. It has four shades in shimmery bronze.

Price: Rs 875 ( $19)

I've used a number of Colorbar lipsticks and glosses but this was the second eyeshadow I'd bought from this brand. the first one was fairly good but not fantastic but this one attracted me a lot as  I love using bronze shades.

What the product claims-An exclusive highlighter , this brush -on -powder can be used wet or dry to create a metallic glow.Bronze shimmer Bar will accentuate your facial contours to bring out the best in you.You can use it as an eye shadow, a lip color or a bronzer.It's a perfect match with neutral and deep blush shades and stays for more than six hours.

I hadn't expected this one to give me such fantastic results. All the shades are so pigmented and dark and the best part is that they can be used as a blusher and lip color too.

So as you can see the first shade is totally a copper brown shade. A dark one.

The second one is a mix of golden and copper....A lovely color!!

The third one is shimmery light brown with a bit silver in it. Maybe it's not showing up well here.

The last one is a mix of silver and a little gold in it...And i love this shade.

All these shades show up really well and I would recommend all my readers to buy this and believe me you won't get disappointed. The price is worth the product as it is a multipurpose palette- eyes, lips and cheeks. On the cheeks it's effect is truly amazing!!!You can get beautiful cheeks like Katrina Kaif and Rachel Weisz...haha!!!

I'll surely buy the other shades of this range.

So guys has anyone of you tried this quad or any other shade??? Plz tell me as I'll be going out to buy some cosmetics very soon. I'll love to hear from you people.

So ladies goodbye for now and enjoy the week!!!!