Monday, October 4, 2010

My Top 5 Lipglosses

Hello everyone!!

I've been quite busy lately, as you've seen, I've launched my new  website! It's all so exciting! I'm going to be making lots more to add on there; like rings and stuff!! I'll definitely post here my latest things for sale again!
Uni has started again ,I'm in my second year now, so no more slacking off, it's a serious year. I've quit my part-time job so that i can focus on my studies, my last day is coming up and i don't look forward to it. I'll miss all my work buddies and work in general, I really enjoyed retail, although at times I do think "gosh i hateeeeee thissss" but there are times i absolutely love it! I'll miss interacting with customers and meeting new people all the time. However, i definitely won't miss the rude and the weird customers!

So enough ranting about my life! I will be sharing my top 5 lip glosses with everyone, if you know me, then you'll know I'm a huge lip gloss fan!

Here my top5 lip glosses (It was so hard to pick just 5):
From L-R: YSL pure coral, Chanel, Dior, Shu Uemura, Benefit

From L-R: YSL pure coral, Chanel, Dior, Shu Uemura, Benefit

With flash
I love all these lipglosses, i'm a huge lipgloss fan!

1) YSL Pure Coral; I reviewed this a few posts back, so i won't repeat too much. Basically i love this coral because it's not too orange but a redish/pinky orange. My hair does get stuck to my lips with this gloss, but to be honest, my hair is magnetic to most lipglosses!! This lipgloss smells lush, i love the smell. It's really shiny, and I don't need to touch up often, i find that even after drinking, the gloss is still there. So i guess it's worth the £20 i paid for it!
I took this recently, here i was wearing YSL pure coral. Some of you may recognise the dress i am wearing from a previous post, yes i kept the dress afterall =)

2) Chanel Cristalle Gloss in 17; This lipgloss is really pretty but quite hard to get the gloss out the tube which annoys me when i'm in a rush. The gloss can be used without lipstick, it's not shimmery, it's glossy but conservative (suitable for work is what i'm trying to say). There's no smell to this lipgloss, the product is quite thick and tasteless (not that i eat my lip products...)

3) Dior Kiss in 338; this has been out a long time, and if you've owned one, i'm sure you'll agree it smells sooo good (what is with me and sniffing lipgloss?!), it has a fruity smell like lychee. This gloss is so sticky, at times it does annoy me but the gloss is very shiny and makes your lips look juicy and kissable. It's a clear pink gloss, i normally apply this over lipstick as the gloss itself doesn't have enough colour.

4) Shu Uemura in PK 382s: This gloss is glittery and pink and smells gorgeous. It only requires a thin layer and isn't really sticky at all. It has a long and thing sponge applicator which is really handy and scoops out enough gloss in one go. The product isn't thick or too runny, it's just right =) This is my first Shu Uemura gloss and i will definitely be buying more colours to try out!
I was wearing only the Shu Uermura gloss, no lipstick just colourless lipbalm
*Note that i'm wearing a pair of earrings i made which is also available on my website in pink, blue and purple*
Benefit her glossiness in "my people, your people": this is really shimmery and smells nice. This is fine to apply over lipstick or just normal lips. I looked on their website recently and couldn't find this lip gloss again, I think they may have discontinued this? I'm not sure, if you know, please let me know, i would love to re-purchase it! I think it was only £13 when i bought mine.

So there you have it, my top 5 lip glosses, i hope you enjoyed this!
Have a kissable day, mwah!
Lots of love xXx<3