Sunday, October 17, 2010

My first make-up tutorial! (kind of)

HellooO everyone!

You may remember from my previous post that i bought a Trio eyeshadow from Topshop (here), a fellow blogger (Girlish mood) said she wanted to see me do some looks with the eyeshadows, so here is my first look:


I bet you're thinking "erm... i can't see it.." lol! But i assure you, there is colour on my lids, i just went for a very natural look as i don't normally use eyeshadow, i didn't want to be too adventurous just yet.


So mixing the yellow and the red together, i went for more yellow to achieve a light orange.


I applied the orange all over my lids, the used a blending brush and just applied the red on the outer v. I then used a shimmery white for the inner corners of my eyes and mixed the red and blue to create a purple to line the bottom of my eyes. I love this look as it's really light and natural.

Here's another picture of the look. 
Blush: Elf's Natural Radiance in Flushed, I went for a matte blush as my eyeshadow was shimmery already!
Lips: Dior lipstick in 859 Rose libertin ravishing rose and Dior kiss lipgloss in 338




This was my outfit: Tank top and skirt from Uniqlo.

And now, my new pair of shoessss!! They are so adorable!! I absolutely love them! They are from a boutique in London, i'm so forgetful, i forgot to note down the name of the shop =( I will try and remember next time!
I saw a really similar pair in Topshop for twice the price (£28) so i'm really happy with my bargain buy =)



Hope you enjoyed this post!! 
Lots of love <3 xX