Wednesday, October 13, 2010

COLORBAR LIPSTICK IN TWIN PINK: Review, swatches and LOTD.

Hi lovelies!!!

So here I'm back again. I'm feeling great and the weather here is getting quite cold coz winter is setting in.

Anyways today's review is all about Colorbar Lip color in Twin pink 003

Price: Rs 200- 250 I don't remember clearly.

I bought this lippie just about 1 and a half months ago. At that time nude pink was in great demand. So I went to buy one for myself....But when I saw this one it really attracted me so I bought it. Even this shade is similar to the nude one.

Sorry it's a bit messed up:

LIKES:

This is a lovely baby pink shade.

The packaging is nice.

It's not very light or very dark and that's the best point in this. Shows up clearly.

Lasts long for about 6 hours.

I don't feel heavy at all after applying it.

The price is worth the product.

DISLIKE: 

You may have to use it again after 5-6 hours. But that's not the problem with me as I hardly need for 3-4 hours.

Here's the swatch:

WILL I PURCHASE IT AGAIN: yeah sure....because I already have many from his range. So next time surely another shade.

WILL I RECOMMEND THIS: Yes I would say that even you guys should try it.

This is what it looked like:

RATE IT:  I give it a 4/5. What about you???