Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blonde Melody By Melludee

Sorry for my absence over the past week! (Relatives visited from Malaysia)
Anyway, the other week, I received an awesome package from KkCenterHK and over the weekend, I decided to try it out just for some photos! I received two wigs; but you’ll only see one in this post :P I’ll keep the next one as a surprise!
So as you can see, I got one long blonde wig! Yeahhh *-*I chose this one because I really wanted to see how I’d look like with blonde hair (without actually dying it) and of course, it’d be great for cosplay reasons!
The biggest qualms I had with this was that the fringe did not originally look like that – it was long (muchhh longer) and looked like absolute crap on my face; so I cut it to make it in to a straight fringe. Which I did not mind because I think wigs that have long fringes are good so the wearer can choose to cut it or not to suit them!
→ You purchase it and can see what it originally looked like HERE
(Sorry for different light settings on camera – I was taking these photos at night hence flash etc)
Anyway, I thought this wig was quite good in quality for a synthetic wig and did not drop as much as some of the others I’ve dealt with. Also, there was quite a lot of “hair” making it easy to cover up my own. NOT to mention that it was only $20.80USD which is quite cheap for a good quality wig. Although, it is not heat-resistant like other wigs I’ve used which would mean if I wanted it to be curled/wavy, I would have to do it the longer way.

And also, it did not come with a wig cap (but I already had my own ones and most do not come with ones)
I actually really like the wig, and although I would never dye my hair this colour, I think it still looks awesome and would definitely wear it out just to be a blonde for a day – you know? :D

♥ ♥ ♥
What hair colour do you want to try?

Stay tune for the next post as it’ll be with the next wig ;) which is pretty drastic too xP

Thank you, Melludee
Check out Melludee Blog

http://melludee.com/2011/04/blondemelody/