Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Blunt Intrepid By mochamishmash

Since I've been shopping my stash I've been discovering new product combinations that I probably never would have found in my
"beauty-binge-buying-just-to-buy" days.

I've been pairing L'Oreal HIP's Shocking Shadow pigment in Intrepid with Mac's Blunt blush. I brush Intrepid on my lids and blend Blunt into my crease.

Intrepid is a greenish brown duochrome that's a great dupe for Mac's Club. Blunt is actually a matte brown blush that most people use for contouring but I find it makes a nice eyeshadow too.


Face:
mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer
Revlon PhotoReady foundation in Caramel

Cheeks:
mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette
Mac On A Mission blush

Eyes:
Stila Kitten smudgepot (as my eyeshadow base)
L'Oreal HIP Shocking Shadow pigment in Intrepid (on my eyelid)
Mac Blunt blush (blended into my crease)
mark. Get In Line Hook Up liquid waterproof eyeliner in Painted Black
Mac kohl eyeliner in Mystery
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara in Carbon Black
Cosmos Brand Style #110 lashes

Lips:
Mac Lovenectar lustreglass





I've also been busy getting my "craftin' on" and have been making fabric flowers pins. They're easy to make and add a little color to my winter wardrobe. I'll be posting a tutorial on how to make them soon.


**EDIT** I've decided that I won't be doing a tutorial on the fabric flower pins after all because at some point I'll be featuring them in my future (fingers crossed) Etsy shop. I will periodically show you different flowers that I make though. Thanks for your understanding--I can't divulge all my secrets--he,he. There are tons of tutorials on making fabric flowers out there though and I'm sure you can find one you like via Google. *EDIT**


Disclosure: Cosmos Brand eyelashes were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for my consideration. mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer and mark. touch & glow Shimmer Cubes All-Over Face Palette were provided to me by a mark. representative for my consideration. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Thank you, mochamishmash
Check out mochamishmash blog

http://www.mochamishmash.com/2011/01/blunt-intrepid.html