Friday, April 8, 2011

The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balms

Hi Girls!!

I have been a little lazy, so I haven't really come to the blog in the past few days, I think it’s these lovely sunny days; I just want to enjoy the weather while it lasts. By the way I'm on holiday :) whoo whoo :D

Today I came to review these gorgeous Lip Balms from The Body Shop, I always have one or two in my handbag, well, I think I have one in each of my handbags. I wear them on top of lipsticks or just on their own. I just Love the smell and the taste I know we're not supposed to taste them, but I cannot resist.
About this product:


Quantity: 10gr

Price: £2

What does the brand say about the product: "A glossy and moisturising lip balm, that leaves lips looking and feeling soft, smooth and kissable."

My opinion about the product: Overal I think the lip balms do what it says on the tin, they leave the lips feeling mosturised, soft, smooth and kissable. I love the lip balms so much, I could only find 5 of the ones I have, and 3 of those were still closed. For the price they are great, and I would recommend everyone to get one of the lip balms and give it a try, they have so many flavours, the ones I have here are, Raspberry, Strawberry, Watermelon (my favourite), Mango Peach, and Passionberry. The only bad thing I find about this product is that it is a little bit sticky, and if it is windy my hair sticks to it, and I don't like it, but overall it is a good product and I give it 4/5.

===

Olá Meninas!!
Tenho andado um bocadinho preguiçosa, então não tenho vindo ao blog nos últimos dias, acho que é por causa destes lindos dias de sol, que quero aproveitar enquanto duram. Já agora, estou de ferias :) whoo whoo :D

Hoje eu vim rever estes bálsamos da The Body Shop, eu  tenho sempre um ou dois na minha carteira, para dizer a verdade, eu acho que tenho um em cada uma das minhas malas. Eu uso-os em cima de batons ousozinhos. Eu adoro o cheiro e o gosto eu sei que não é suposto a prová-los, mas não consigo resistir.
Sobre o Produto:

Quantidade: 10gr

Preço: £2

O que a marca diz sobre o produto: "Um bálsamo brilhante e hidratante labial, que deixa os lábios que pareçem e sentem-se macios, lisos e adoráveis."

Minha opinião sobre o produto: Acho que o balsamo fazez o que diz na embalagem, eles deixam os lábios hidratados, macios, lisos e adoráveis. Eu amo estes balsamos, encontrei 5 dos que eu tenho, e 3 desses ainda estavam fechados. Para o preço que eles são bons, e eu recomendo a todas que comprem um dos balsamos, eles têm tantos sabores, os que eu tenho aqui são, framboesa, morango, melancia (meu favorito), Peach Mango , e Passionberry. A única coisa que encontro com estes balsamos sobre, é que ele é um bocadinho pegajoso, e se estiver vento o meu cabelo pega-se nele, e eu não gosto, mas no geral é um bom produto e eu dou-lhe 4 / 5.