Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Brightened my day By Mama Laura's Beauty Blog

I wore this to go to dinner with one of my very best friends! I was having a bad day and she so generously offered to take me out :)

For this I blended Nylon into a pale gold color, and then into a light orange. In the crease I used a dark purple plum color, and to deepen that a bit, I used Fig 1. I also used the Fig 1 on my lower lash line.













Face:
Olay Complete moisturizer
Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer in Blend (under eyes)
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer (under eyes)
MAC Studio Sculpt concealer (on blemishes and spots of hyperpigmentation)
MAC Pro Longwear foundation - NC15
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Light Medium
MAC Sculpt & Shape Powder - Bone Beige/Emphasize
MAC Peaches blush
MAC Cheeky Bronze MSF

Eyes:
MAC Nylon e/s
Pale gold near the top of the 88 palette, plus a light orange from the same palette (available here)
Dark plummy purple from the 78 palette (available here)
MAC Fig 1 e/s
Both sides of my sculpt and shape (see above)
Prestige brown liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Original mascara
ES A101 lashes (review coming soon!)
Ardell Mink Brown eyebrow powder

Lips:
MAC Honey Love lipstick
Beautique lip pencil in Natural

Thank you,  Mama Laura
Check out  Mama Laura's Beauty Blog

http://www.mamalaura.net/2011/03/brightened-my-day.html