Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gearing up for St Patrick's Day already! By Mama Laura's Beauty Blog

Since I skipped out on the Valentine's Day looks this year (because I did some last year), I'm doing a few St Patrick's Day looks. Here's the first one :)

I also did something different for this look... It's like a mini-tutorial. It's the same technique I used in this look, with the exception that I blended this one more.


So after applying UDPP, I applied Luna Cream Color Base, and then Humid eyeshadow





Then in the center, I applied Golden Lady eyeshadow




Next I blended the gold and green




And put Humid into my crease




Next I blended out the green into my highlight, and put just a smidge of Carbon on the very outer corner of my eyelid, creating a V with the clean edge created by the tape















Face:
MAC Oil Control lotion
Smashbox Photo Finish Light primer
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer (under eyes)
MAC Studio Sculpt concealer (on blemishes and spots of hyperpigmentation)
MAC Pro Longwear foundation - NC15
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Light Medium
MAC Sculpt & Shape Powder - Bone Beige/Emphasize
MAC Sunbasque blush
MAC By Candlelight MSF

Eyes:
MAC Humid eyeshadow
Flirt! Cosmetics Golden Lady eyeshadow
MAC Carbon eyeshadow
Light side of my sculpt and shape (see above)
Prestige black liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Original mascara
ES A101 lashes (review coming soon!)
Ardell Mink Brown eyebrow powder

Lips:
Beautique Neutral lip liner
MAC Honey Love lipstick
MAC Cushy White lipgloss

Thank you, Mama Laura
Check out
Mama Laura's Beauty Blog
http://www.mamalaura.net/2011/02/gearing-up-for-st-patricks-day-already.html