Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Colorful FOTD using Fyrinnae By Dainty Darling Digits

Trying to get back into the groove of using color. Here is a look I threw together for Margarita Monday...which I happen to get sick during with my week long fever- ew. Looking at these photos my eyes are pretty glazed and they were so watery I should have seen it coming :( Waterproof liner is NOT waterproof enough...


Products used:
UDPP in Sin
Wet N Wild Brulee
Fyrinnae Marshmallow Puffs
Fyrinnae Electric Koi
Fyrinnae BiFrost
Fyrinnae Bite Me
Fyrinnae Sennyo
Fyrinnae The Fancy Lad
Maybelline waterproof liquid liner
kkcenterhk.com false eyelashes- A051 (full review coming soon)
MAC Lickable lipstick



Photobucket

Thank you, Dainty Darling Digits
Check out Dainty Darling Digits Blog

http://daintydarlingdigits.blogspot.com/2011/02/colorful-fotd-using-fyrinnae.html