Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Honeybee Beauty: Lashes & Illamasqua Blush By Andee Layne

I have always been curious about lower lash strips but never tried them until now. Thank you to the lovely people at www.kkcenterhk.com who sent me some to preview! I wanted to share these with you! (I only post things that I ACTUALLY like and not just because someone has sent them to me)

This photo looks a little off because I am only wearing the lashes on one of my eyes. I wanted to show what a difference a little lash can make!

These are the lower lash strips and I find they look pretty natural compared to others I've seen online. I was a little hesitant about these, but after I put them on (and trimmed them a bit) I LOVED them! The top lashes are also from the website i mentioned. They are very similar to the ardell lashes but these are a little fuller and a touch longer. Being that you have order from a website and wait for shipping I would purchase the ardell wispies from your local drug store instead. I have yet to see these natural bottom lashes in stores. Have you ladies seen them or would you wear them???!

A new favorite of my mine is Illamasqua blush in LOVER!! I have been using Laura Mercier blush but had to give the Illamasqua a try after hearing great things about it! It did not disappoint! I have been searching for the perfect peachy color and this is it! Its more pigmented than the Laura Mercier and it gives you that warm sun kissed natural glow!

Illamasqua (Larger) and Laura Mercier blushes

You can really see the difference in the swatches...(Illamasqua on the bottom)
What blushes are you ladies using?!