Wednesday, April 6, 2011

St Patrick's Day smokey + mini tutorial By Mama Laura

I did this as another installment of my little St. Patrick's Day series. I haven't done a smokey look in a while, and it seemed like I was due for one so why not combine that with some green and make it a 2fer.

After priming my entire eyelid, I put Velvet Moss on my my lid, up to my crease

Then I lightly applied the contour color from my Sculpt & Shape into my crease

Then I blended the Velvet Moss into that
I brought this up further on the inner corner of my eyes, which I don't usually do

Then I applied Carbon to my upper lash line, and blended up a little bit

I applied the light side of my Sculpt & Shape as a highlight to my brow bown, then put Nylon on top of that as well as near my tear duct
I also used Humid on my lower lash line





Face:
Olay Complete moisturizer
Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer in Blend (under eyes)
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer (under eyes)
MAC Studio Sculpt concealer (on blemishes and spots of hyperpigmentation)
MAC Pro Longwear foundation - NC15
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Light Medium
MAC Sculpt & Shape Powder - Bone Beige/Emphasize
MAC Pinch Me blush
MAC By Candlelight MSF

Eyes:
MAC Nylon e/s
MAC Humid e/s
MAC Velvet Moss e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
Both sides of my sculpt and shape (see above)
Prestige black liquid eyeliner
Beautique black pencil liner
L'Oreal Voluminous Original mascara
ES A101 lashes (review coming soon!)
Ardell Mink Brown eyebrow powder

Lips:
MAC Honey Love lipstick
Beautique lip pencil in Natural