Wednesday, April 6, 2011

KKCenterHK Lashes Review By The Glamorous Gleam

KKCenterHK specializes in wigs, false lashes (top & bottom) and make up & nail products. I was sent style ES A013, the short to long lashes to test and review. First of all, the lashes retail for $4.65 for a box of 10 pairs which is really inexpensive. They came in less than a week from Hong Kong, that was super fast!
The lashes are super full and long, definitely dramatic lashes!
You need to cut the extra silicone off of the sides before you apply which was not a biggie.
The lashes were very easy to apply with my Duo Lash Adhesive and some tweezers. For the beginners, clear and precise directions are on the back of the box. Here is what the lashes look like on the eyes…
Overall, I really like these lashes. They are nice and full for a dramatic eye, easy to apply, can be reused, stay on and best of all are really inexpensive. I would definitely buy these and try some of the other really nice styles on KK Center HK. Fair warning, a lot of styles sell out quick and with the quality for the price I can see why. I highly recommend these.

*This product was sent to me for the purpose of editorial review. However, this is an unbiased review which expresses my honest opinion of said product.
Thank you, The Glamorous Gleam
Check out The Glamorous Gleam Blog
http://www.theglamorousgleam.com/2011/04/kk-center-hk-lashes-review.html