Friday, April 8, 2011

Purple & Brown Eyelashes By Beauty Addict

Let me introduce you guys to my new best friend!


Eyelash Tool from Born Pretty Store rocks! I have been waiting for this for a while as my eyelash application is terrible. Some people prefer their finger, other tweezers. I actually prefer these. I still have to perfect my eyelash application technique, but I am happy with the results.

I got tons of eyelashes from KKCenterHK and I have been dying to try them for ages, but I wasn't getting much success when applying them with my fingers or tweezers... I always end up ruining my eye look, getting angry at myself and having to do my eye make up all over again. Not any more!


These lashes are super cool!





Aren't they super pretty?!

They cost $2.50 for the box with 5 pairs, they are re-usable and you can get them at KKCenterHK. They ship internationally for reasonable shipping rates.

Thank you,