Monday, June 20, 2011

Review: Love Alpha Magical Powder Eye Shadow By nihrida

I was asked to do another review for KKcenterhk and this time I chose pigment. I'm sure you don't want to look at false eyelashes all the time. Right? The brand of this pigment aka loose eyeshadow is called Love Alpha and to be honest, I've never heard of it before. Well, like it matters. This is how it looks like.



I love the studded cap look. You know I'd want studs on everything.
The packaging is really simple. Pigment comes in a plastic see through bottle with a hole on the top.


Swatches: pigments were applied over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.


Price: $3.50 for 8g

Where to buy? KKcenterhk online store.

***

I didn't expect too much from this eyeshadow pigments. I thought it was gonna look powdery and non-pigmented. And it proved me wrong. I was amazed when I swatched all three colors over Pixie Epoxy. The colors are pigmented, they apply easily and are also easy to work with. Some might say the packaging isn't good, but I say that's not true. I don't mind it at all. I put my brush over the hole on top, flip the bottle and I get just the right amount of product on the brush.


Pros:
+ Good quality.
+ Price vs quantity.
+ Nice package.

Cons:
- Don't know what the ingredients are.

Do I recommend it? Yes. I think you really get a lot for your money when you buy these pigments. I've only tried these three shades, but I picked them randomly and they're all very nice.

*Product was sent to me by KKcenterhk. Read my disclosure policy for more information.

Thanks for looking!