Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crazy Colourful By Melludee


The other week, Lexy posted about a blog daring her readers to wear five colours in one outfit; and I stupidly accepted her challenge rofl. Basically, it seemed like an easy challenge right? Cept, I'm used to wearing monochrome colours and such ... but anyway, here are pictures from my attempt.
In this I am wearing: Brother's Blue&White Varsity Jacket (ebay), Yellow Mooks Tee (gift), Black Jayjays Skirt (gift), Black studded belt (gift), Purple and Pink stockings (separate ~), Two red headbands (gift), Afro Ken plushie ! (gift) and the red clip strawberry (Duchess). - lolol.
Also wearing the Sugar Candy Grey from eyecandylens.com that I reviewed in the last blog post ~! 
So, I guess the question is did I wear this out? Well, no. Hahaha.
I didn't go out today because I was feeling cold (even though it's Summer lol stupid Melbourne) and yeah. But I might consider wearing this out one day ... maybe. I should try wearing this out when everyone is feeling depressed (yeah?) so that they'll look at me and laugh and feel better ;_;. But yeah, try include a bit of colour and joy in to your life from time to time ^-^" ♥
Anyway, I received this in the mail today from Maggie from KkCenterHK!
You can buy it here.
Wondering what it is? It looks like a glasses case right! Haha. But it's not~ Within this, are these two beautiful tubes of mascaras. On the left there is a "natural fibre mascara" and on the right is a "transplanting gel mascara". Yeahhh. I was quite perplexed too haha!
Anyway, you're supposed to put on the transplanting gel first, and then the natural fibre and then the gel again (which I actually didn't do cos I didn't read the instructions yet eee but just imagine that the fibres would be more stuck together) 
Edit: Added extra picture to see how it looks from afarrrr / no make up except mascara
Thoughts on this? It was pretty good in making it thicker and quite good at longer (you can't tell in these photos because I did the last step again but forgot to take photos v.v). But yeah, the only thing I didn't like was that the natural fibres fell on to my skin too making it look like I was a hairy person. But uhm, that might be my fault for not applying it straight after the transplanting gel cos I was too busy taking photos of each step xD.
Would I repurchase it? I wouldn't mind but I would also be content with using my Estee Lauder mascara.
Anyway, I'll take more pics of it tomorrow because I'll be using it again. 
And, I guess I ought to remind you all that sometimes dressing in colours can be fun and it really does help brighten up your mood to see the outrageous outfits you can put together by choosing odd colours. Also, to remember that for every stormy night; there will be a sunrise. Just don't close your eyes cos you'll miss it!

♥ ♥ ♥
Have you gone out of your comfort zone and worn something different?
Or, have you tried a mascara like this before?
Thank you, Melludee
Melludee Blog

http://www.melludee.com/2011/02/crazy-colourful.html