Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shopping Haul #2

This week I went a little bit crazy on buying makeup, so I ended up getting lots of things!
I ended up getting some freebies! yay! When I went to The Body Shop, and there was a student promotion going on, so it was very cool. The Promotion was, when I got 2 or more makeup products, valued over £15, I was entitled to 30% discount plus a free Khôl eye pencil, and if even with the 30% discount the value I had to pay was more than £15 I would get a free mascara, which I did get all of these things.
The other Body Shop promotion was, when I bought two face creams, i would get either a hand cream, or makeup remover wipes, I opted for the hand cream.

===

Esta semana, comprei umas coisinhas a mais de maquilhagem!
Algumas das coisas foram de graça! yay! Quando fui ao Body Shop, eles tinham uma promoção para estudantes, o que foi muito cool. A promoção era, na compra de 2 ou mais produtos de maquilhagem no valor superior a £15, tinha-mos direito a 30% de disconto e um lápis dos olhos khôl, e se mesmo com os 30% de desconto o valor a pagar fosse superior a £15, recebia-mos um rimel tambem de graça, eu tive direito a tudo.
Outra das promoções da Body Shop era na compra de 2 cremes de cara, tinha-se direito a um creme de mãos ou umas toalhetas desmaquilhantes tambem de graça, eu acabei por escolher o creme para as mãos.


1 - The Body Shop Big & Curvy Mascara (which was free)
2 - Rimmel London Moisture Renew Bronze, in 020 Rose Bikini
3 - Rimmel London Moisture Renew, in 220 Heather Shimmer
4 - Rimmel London Moisture Renew Bronze in 050 Beach Babe
5 - The Body Shop Cheek Colour, in 03 Heather Pink
6 - 17 Hide Away Corrector Cream, in Medium
7 - 17 Even Tone Corrector Stick
8 - The Body Shop Vitamin E Hand & Nail Treatment (got it for free)
9 - The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream
10 - 17 Shine Control Loose Powder
11 - The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
12 - The Body Shop Carbon Eye Definer (was also free)
13 - The Body Shop Limited Collection for eyes - Boho Beauty















And here is a look using some of the products: