Monday, February 21, 2011

Barry M Dusky Mauve

As soon as this Nail Polish came out, I bought it, as it is the perfect dupe for Chanel's Paradoxal, this was back in October/November.
Yesterday, I remember I had it, I don't know how could I have forgotten about this nail polish!!!
It has such as gorgeous colour, when the light hits has an amazing sparkle, I love it. It has to be my favourite nail polish of the moment.
 This pictures don't do it justice, I will take more tomorrow and post it here, when its day light.
So easy to apply, so smooth, silky, gorgeous.




Assim que este verniz saiu, eu comprei-o, já que é a perfeita cópia do verniz Paradoxal da Chanel, isto já foi em Outubro/Novembro.
Ontem, lembrei-me que o tinha, e não sei como me pude esquecer deste verniz!!!
Tem uma cor lindissima, quando a luz bate na na unha, tem um brilho espetacular, adoro-o. Neste momento é o meu verniz perferido.
As fotos não mostram o que realmente é, amanha tiro mais e ponho neste post, quando ainda for de dia.
É tão facil de pôr, tão macio, sedoso, lindo.