Sunday, February 20, 2011

Revlon Lipstick

Today I want to  review and talk about Revlon's lipsticks.  I've been using them for a while now and I must say they could give MAC a run for their money. No Doubt!!! 

They are creamy and smooth.  Just my opinion I say that they go on smooth and feels like butter on bread on the lips!  When applied with or without a lip brush the color goes on great.  I have several of Revlon's lipstick in my kit.  When first building my kit I really didnt want to use my personal MAC lipsticks to stock my kit so I caught CVS having a 75% sale and figured I'd just pick up a few of different shades just to have in my kit for emergencies.  Well I will say that the majority of lipsticks in my lipstick palette are by Revlon! 

With such an array of colors to choose from on top of being reasonable it's a great product to have in your makeup bag or if you are a Mua it's a great staple for your kit. The colors range from the deepest red's and burgundy's to the prettiest pinks and nude's.  When building your kit or just looking for the perfect match you just can't go wrong with these beautiful shades.    

If your in the market for some reasonabe, pretty and luxurious shades of lipsticks Revlon would definitely be your answer.  Now I will admit I'm not big on alot of shimmery lipsticks but Revlon's shimmer shades are awesome!  That's another great thing about their lipsticks, they come in matte, creme and shimmer!  They also have some lip glosses as well.  I haven't gotten around to trying them but when I do you all will be the first to know.  I'm tempted to buy some of the glosses just to try out but being I was pretty much set as far as glosses I honestly didnt want to be dissapointed.  I figured I'd stop while I was ahead!  Lol.  Plus the fact of the matter is I really didnt need any more glosses! Feel free to share your Revlon lipstick experience or if you have any questions just leave a comment below!