Thursday, February 24, 2011

Quick habanera FOTN

This is a really rushed look i did..i had 20ish minutes to get ready before meeting some friends, so i threw on this makeup and took some really quick pics! I decided to use my new habanera duo! Wish it turned out a bit neater...if i had more time I would have applied the shadow more precisely and probably smoked it out a bit more with the plum side. The shadows applied very nicely, despite the shadows being pretty shimmery I didn't experience any fallout: i tapped my brush off really well which did the trick! I am definitely going to be using this duo a lot!

Habanera, mint green on the lid and inner lower lashline, plum side on the outer (and a little in the crease) and outer lashline



eeep, don't mind the messy hair!

Products:
Face:
Laura Mercier oil free primer & oil free tinted moisturizer in nude
Laura Mercier secret camoflauge and concealer
Revlon age defying skin illuminator in bare light
Too Faced chocolate soleil bronzer
Nars deep throat

Eyes:
Mac painterly paint pot
Nars habanera duo
Covergirl lashblast (one coat in this look)
Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in black ink
(not so neatly applied) anastasia brow powder in brunette

Lips:
Maybelline born with it lipstick
Revlon colorburst lipgloss in orchid

I really had no idea what lip and blush to pair with this look, I'd love any feedback!
Thanks for looking, enjoy :)