Saturday, June 4, 2011

Heavy Browns with Nars Galapagos and Mekong

Here's my first try at a smokey eye using my recent purchase, Galapagos. Definitely too dark and heavy for the daytime, but perfect for a night out!

Nars Galapagos all over lid, Nars Mekong to define outer v, Mac soba to blend crease, Mac Femme-fi to highlight

Sorry I look a bit tired, this was taken when I got home!
Products...

Face:

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer & a little bit of the mineral powder
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
Bobbi Brown Corrector
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer
Mac Refined Golden Bronzer
Benefit Coralista

Eyes:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Stila Smudgepot in Bronze (i think this intensified the look and made the sparkles show up more. I'm going to try this look w/o it and see how different it looks!)
Mac Femme Fi & Soba
Nars Galapagos & Mekong
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in black ink
Covergirl Lashblast volume
Anastasia Brow Powder in brunette

Lips:
Estee Lauder Coral Kiss (found at a CCO a few months ago, I think it was Limited Edition)
Mac Enchantress Lipglass

Thanks for looking!