Sunday, June 12, 2011

Kawaii Crystals: New items currently available

Hello all! I've been very busy working for the past two weeks and haven't had time to blog properly, hope everyone is doing ok!

This post will show you some of my favourite items I created recently for my online jewellery shop Kawaii Crystals , enjoy!

Code: E119
Price: £9.00

Code: B108
Price: £8.00
This bracelet matches the earrings above, size is adjustable.

Code: E108
£10.00
Swarovski crystal hearts in colour gold.

Code: B109
Price: £8.00
Bracelet size adjustable. Swarovski crystal flower and hearts.

Code: E114
Price:  £7.00
Please check out Kawaii Crystals for more colours available!
Swarovski crystal heart with crystal domes.

 Code: K101
Price: £6.00
This keychain is a great accessory to your keys or handbag!
Swarovski crystal heart in amber and pink.

If you are interested in any of these items, note down the codes you want and email me at pinkorchids@live.co.uk with the subject as  "kawaii Crystals purchase".  More info on my website.

I deliver overseas (Europe, US, Canada, Australia, etc.), for more information, check out my jewellery website: http://kawaiicrystals.blogspot.com/

Before you go, please support my jewellery by clicking "like" to my jewellery facebook fanpage if you adore my handmade jewellery! http://www.facebook.com/KawaiiCrystals

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekends! I shall blog again soon! Lots of love, xX <3