Friday, November 5, 2010

Don't worry, i'm still alive!

Hello everyone!!

It's been nearly a month since i last blogged *gasp*. The pass month has been crazy. I have had builders in my house fixing my bathroom and kitchen and they are soo slow... I really don't understand what's taking them so long. The dust in the house is killing me, i've developed this insane cough that will not go away!!

In addition, settling back into uni hasn't been that easy. There is so much work this year and the topics are pretty hard. I really dislike European Law... It's the most confusing topic ever! And boring might i add. However, I am enjoying Land Law, to be honest i'm enjoying my second year more than the first. It's just the one subject that i find a bore.

Also in relation to Law, I was picked to join the uni's mooting team, what is a "moot"? This is basically where you are given an appeal case and each side (made up of a senior and junior counsel) argues their case before a judge. It's so stressful! I know it doesn't count towards my degree, and i should treat it as an extra curricula, but i like to do the best i can in everything i do.

Oh and plus, i've been ill THREE times!! In the past month, it's so bad, i don't even know how that's possible :(

This post is pretty much a summary of my current life, pretty boring right? I really should try remember to take pictures of when i go out and stuff, but i always forget! Thank you all for still following me! I can't make any promises that i'll "blog everyday" but i shall try to never be inactive for a month again!

So before my next post, here are some evidence of why i'm piling on the pounds:
Unagi Bento box, I think that's what it's called... It's my favourite, Eel and rice =)

I think this was the teriyaki pork, i hope i'm spelling all this right, i'm literally making it up as i go along haha!

Humming Bird cupcakes, I didn't bake these, But to be honest my attempt last time were better than the real ones, these were crazily sweet, i had to leave most of my icing. 

See you again soon my lovelies! Mwah!
Lots of love xX <3